The main characteristic of our riding boot rucksack is its many different uses. In addition to the ventilated main compartment for riding boots with a shaft height of up to 55 cm, the riding boot rucksack has a separate, easily accessible and also ventilated helmet compartment and over two further smaller zippered compartments for storing spores, gloves and care products. In addition, the crop can be inserted at the side and fastened with Velcro.
Before taking the boots out, the boot compartment can be folded down thanks to its ingenious design with a large zip all the way around, providing a dry place to change boots.
- extensive foam padding
- boot compartment reinforced with PE-grip plate
- bag bottom with feet
- washable standing surface
- backpack system for pleasant wearing comfort
- Address compartment in business card size
- suitable for boots up to a shaft height of 60 cm
Material (outside): Polyester
Material (inside): Nylon
Dimensions: 35 cm (length) x 30 cm (width) x 60 cm (height)
Utility model protected