With the ski boot bag in the backpack version from Driver13 ®, you no longer need to lug around your bulky and wet boots, but can carry your ski accessories comfortably on your back thanks to the integrated backpack system. A separate, easily accessible compartment is integrated into the bag for the helmet. The bag also offers space for other accessories such as gloves, etc.
Ventilation grids are integrated into the bag for air circulation and to allow residual moisture in the shoes to escape. And so that you don't get wet feet when putting on and taking off your shoes, the flap of the boot compartment is designed so that you can comfortably stand on it with your socks and are protected from snow and moisture by the downward waterproof Surface.
- very good foam padding
- reinforced boot compartment
- easily accessible helmet compartment at the top
- Additional side compartment for glasses and accessories
- front compartment with small inner money pocket
- boot and helmet compartments with ventilation nets
- address pocket the size of a business card
- comfortable transport due to backpack System
Material (outside): Polyester
Material (inner bag): Nylon
Dimensions: 40 cm (length) x 28 cm (width) x 44 cm (height)