§ 1 General information
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of the company Matthias Schempf, Herrenalber Str. 48 75334 Straubenhardt (hereinafter: "Seller"), regarding the online shop www.driver13.de and all sub-domains belonging to the domain. Deviating regulations of the customers do not apply unless the seller has confirmed this in text form. Individual agreements between the seller and the customers always have priority.
(2) The seller offers the customers new goods for purchase in the online shop www.driver13.de.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract is concluded by means of a confirmation of acceptance by the seller. The Customer submits an offer to the Seller beforehand by placing the selected goods in the shopping basket and clicking on the "order with costs" "order button", which the Seller checks.
(2) The Customer also has the option of making an enquiry to the Seller about a particular item online, or by telephone, or by e-mail, fax or letter. After receiving such an enquiry, the vendor will submit a corresponding offer to the customer by e-mail, letter or fax. A contract is only concluded when the customer accepts this offer.
(3) The text of the contract is stored. The customer receives the text of the contract by e-mail.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, method of payment, reminder fees
(1) For orders via the online shop, the prices stated there shall apply. All prices are final prices.
(2) Any additional delivery and shipping costs that may be incurred shall be stated separately in the respective product presentation in the offer. In the case of delivery by a forwarding agent, we charge the shipping costs in accordance with our valid shipping costs table.
(3) The delivery of the customers by the seller is carried out according to the customer's wishes against the following payment methods: prepayment by bank transfer, prepayment by immediate transfer.
(4) If the customer chooses prepayment by bank transfer, payment shall be due immediately at the latest calendar days after conclusion of the contract. In the case of delivery on account, payment shall be due at the latest immediately calendar days after the invoice is issued. If payment is made by cash on delivery, the purchase price plus shipping costs and cash on delivery charges shall be due upon delivery and presentation of the cash on delivery note by the commissioned transport company.
(5) If a customer defaults on his payment obligations, the seller may demand compensation in accordance with the statutory provisions and / or withdraw from the contract.
(6) The seller always issues an invoice to the customer, which is handed over to the customer upon delivery of the goods or is otherwise received in text form.
§ 4 Delivery, transfer of risk
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in the contract, the ordered goods will be delivered to the address provided by the customer. Delivery is made from the seller's warehouse, Delivery is made directly from the manufacturer, Collection of the goods for cash payment is also possible after prior arrangement of a date.
(2) The Seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery, provided that this appears advantageous for a speedy processing and the partial delivery is not unreasonable for the Customer in exceptional cases. The Customer shall not be charged for any additional costs arising from partial deliveries.
(3) The Seller reserves the right to release himself from the obligation to fulfil the contract if the goods are to be delivered by a supplier on the day of delivery and the delivery is completely or partially omitted. This
Retention of self-delivery shall only apply if the Seller is not responsible for the failure to deliver. The Seller is not responsible for the failure to perform if a so-called congruent hedging transaction has been concluded in good time with the supplier to fulfil the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller will inform the customer immediately about this circumstance and refund a purchase price already paid as well as shipping costs.
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery. If the Customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods and the risk of delay shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the goods to the forwarding agent, carrier or other person designated to carry out the shipment.
(5) We also deliver to the following countries: Germany delivery time: 1-2, Austria delivery time: 1-3, BeNeLux delivery time: 1-3, EU delivery time: 2-4, Europe delivery time: 2-4, Worldwide delivery time: 4-6.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
Customers who are consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code) have a statutory right of revocation. Information on this can be found in the cancellation policy.
§ 6 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until all claims arising from the contract have been settled.