With the following declaration we comply with our legal obligation to inform you about the storage of data, the type of data, its purpose and our identity. We also inform you about the first transmission and the type of data transmitted.
§ 1 General information
(1) The protection of your personal data during collection, processing and use during your visit to our website is of great importance to us. Your data will be protected within the framework of the legal regulations. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
(2) The responsible body in terms of the data protection laws is Matthias Schempf, Herrenalber Str. 48 75334 Straubenhardt. If you have any questions regarding data protection or wish to exercise rights or claims regarding your personal data, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
§ 2 Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
(1) When visiting the website
When you call up our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Date and time of access;
- name and URL of the accessed file;
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL);
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website;
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website;
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as;
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
(2) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
§ 3 Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. In order to process payments, we will pass on your payment data (e.g. first name, surname, e-mail address, purchase price) to the credit institution or PayPal commissioned with the payment or to other payment service providers. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO;
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and;
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
§ 4 Cookies
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies may, however, mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website
§ 5 Registration
Prior registration is required to conclude a contract. For this purpose it is necessary to provide personal data. The following personal data is requested during this process: name, first name, address, e-mail, telephone, gender
§ 6 Newsletter
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter, i.e. we will only send a newsletter by e-mail if we have previously received express confirmation that we should activate the newsletter service.
We will then send a notification e-mail and ask you to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter by clicking on a link contained in this e-mail.
If you do not wish to receive any newsletters from us at a later date, you can object to this at any time.
§ 7 Google Analytics
The tracking measures we use are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation. For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version;
- operating system used;
- referrer URL (the previously visited page);
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
- time of the server request;
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address
download and install (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from recording the data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser and only for
our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must delete the
Set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
§ 8 Social plugins from Facebook
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. Through the integration of the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA.
and saved there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the relevant information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages in line with requirements. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the Facebook data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
§ 9 Social plugin from Twitter
On our website you will find plugins of the short news network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognise the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
§ 10 Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the controller pursuant to Art. 19 DPA, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
§ Section 11 Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 12 Data security
When you visit our website, we use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against unauthorised access.
to protect against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 13 Duration of storage
The basis for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation.
§ 14 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website.