Our riding boot backpack made of recycled material is characterised by its diverse range of uses. In addition to the ventilated main compartment for riding boots with a shaft height of up to 60 cm, the riding boot bag has a separate, easily accessible and also ventilated helmet compartment as well as two further smaller compartments that can be closed with zips for stowing spurs, gloves and care products. The riding crop can also be inserted at the side and fastened with Velcro. Inside the boots there is a compartment where the back protector can be stored.
Before removing the boots, the boot compartment can be folded down thanks to its ingenious design with a large circumferential zip and thus offers a dry surface for changing the boots.
- Extensive foam padding
- Boot compartment reinforced with PE grip plate
- bottom of bag with feet
- washable standing Surface
- backpack system for comfortable carrying
- address compartment in business card size
- Suitable for boots up to a shaft height of 60 cm
- inner pocket for back protector
Recycled material: polyester/ nylon
Dimensions: 35 cm (length) x 30 cm (width) x 60 cm (height)